Your donations enable us to continue our current programs and expand these to achieve our mission. In 2016, 82% of every dollar was spent on helping people affected by CCM, this far exceeds the suggested 75%.
In a typical year, your donations support:
- Host an annual International Cavernous Angioma Scientific Meeting, the only meeting of its kind, to discuss cutting-edge research to find a treatment and cure.
- Facilitate a DNA and Tissue Bank used by research labs throughout the world.
- Manage a Patient Registry for clinical drug trials and other research.
- Offer free genetic testing for families.
- Provide a supportive community for patients and their families to connect 24/7 through support groups and online forums.
- Publish a comprehensive Patients Care Guide for those affected by CCM and their families.
- Educate patients, their families, researchers and clinicians on treatment options and symptoms.
- Introduce and advocate the CCM-CARE Act to speed the development of treatment options, save lives and save countless dollars in health spending.