It is our mission to inform, support, and empower individuals affected by cavernous angioma and drive research for better treatments and a cure.
A permanent cure for CCM
- Facilitate and participate in cavernous angioma research to achieve a complete understanding of the disease and, ultimately, a cure.
- Provide information to educate and improve the lives of people affected by cavernous angioma.
- Foster and promote a caring community to provide support.
- Involve people in advocacy and active participation toward a cure.
- Build and sustain a broad base of funding sources to adequately support our mission and goals.