photo by Gary Colgan
Below is a list of upcoming events. Don't see anything in your area? Reach out to us to discuss organizing something in your area!
Rare Disease DayFebruary 28, 2017
Help Angioma Alliance raise awareness on February 28 for Rare Disease Day!
University of New Mexico CCM Family ConferenceApril 8, 2017, 8:00 - 4:30 pmUniversity of New MexicoUNM Domenici Center Albuquerque, NM
1. Create a short video about your CCM story and why you are involved in raising awareness. (Make sure your phone is horizontal).
2. Post on social media and #cureforccm and #rarediseaseday.
You can also make a donation online at www.angioma.org/donate!
Let's stand up and be heard! You can find more info here!
Light Breakfast Served at 8:00 AM and Lunch Served at 12:00 PM Presentations in the Morning with Opportunities for Research Participation in the Afternoon
Open to those affected by CCM.
Questions: 505-272-3194 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capitol Hill Lobby DayMay 2, 2017Washington, DC
More details coming soon!
Cavernous Angioma Night at the Great American BallparkMay 8, 2017Cincinnati, OH
Join us as the Reds face the Yankees, and we spread awareness of Cavernous Angioma to a sold-out ballpark and the viewing audience at home.
1. Opportunities for sponsorship
2. Opportunities to participate in the pre-game ceremony
3. How to purchase tickets
4. A patient meeting earlier in the day